Rain Check Policy
- Harrisville Golf Course will issue rain checks to golfers who are not able to
- 9-hole rain checks will be given out if the golfer has played 4 or less holes.
rain checks will be issued.
- 18-hole rain checks will work as follows:
- Each golfer is responsible for monitoring potential hazardous weather. Golfers are encouraged to seek shelter at the first sign of threatening conditions.
- Rain checks will not be issued if you begin the round in the rain.
- The pro shop staff reserves the right to not issue a rain check at any time.
- Rain checks will not be issued to league play or outings.
- Rain checks are only valid for green fees and cart fees. Rain checks have no cash value.
- Rain checks will expire 30 days from date of issue.